Peter is a 25-year veteran of the agency business and has been involved in Internet marketing since the early 1990s. He was also one of the first 100 people certified in the Google AdWords program in 2004. Peter’s experience brings together a unique combination of business development, account management, technology and strategic planning skills. Peter provides an active voice to the internet marketing community, blogging and writing for iMedia, presenting at an array of conferences (including MediaPost & iMedia) as well as providing specific sessions on social, search and other forms of internet marketing.
Business unit development and team management, strategic planning, Paid Search (including foreign language), Online Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Back end Metrics (3rd Party Ad serving and web logs). Extensive IT knowledge and understanding, previously Netware certified, managed multi-platform networks (UNIX, Novell, Mac, NT).
Digital Career Highlights
- 1993 Developed the first www.dupont.com web site (while at Saatchi & Saatchi)
- 1996 Purchased banner ads/microsite on hotwired.com for Eastman Kodak
- 1999 Ran online sweepstakes offers for NEC Technologies targeting B2B IT audiences
- 2004 One of the first 100 people certified in Google AdWords
- 2009 Joined iMedia Agency Summit Advisory Board
- 2010 Spoke at 6 digital industry events
- 2011 Formed PSquared Digital, LLC